Meet Power52 at the Pro Bowl 2017
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Power52 “Meet Ray Lewis at the Pro Bowl Contest” (the “Contest”) is open only to those who sign up on the Power52 www.power52.org/subscribe “Subscribe” page and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Power52 (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the following Rules. (1) You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. (2) You agree to accept the decisions of Power52 as final and binding as it relates to the content. (3) You are not representative, employee, contractor etc., of Power52. (4) You will follow all applicable rules of the contest benefit providers, i.e., the Airline, Hotel and Stadium etc. (5) The Contest and Contest Winner is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, incidentals, taxes and fees.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online only starting on or about December 6, 2016 and ending December 21, 2016. All online entries must be received by December 21, 2016 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announce on the website on December 23, 2016.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by subscribing to be a part of Power52’s Community Solar Initiative using the online Subscribe form provided on Power52’s website www.power52.org/subscribe. If you are not interested in being a part of the Community Solar Initiative, please DO NOT SUBSCRIBE. The subscriber must fulfill all contest/subscription requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Power52. You may subscribe Only Once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Power52.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive the opportunity to attend the Pro Bowl. The Contest Winner will receive (2) roundtrip Southwest Airline Tickets to be no more than $350 in price per roundtrip ticket, (1) Hotel Room Accommodations (TBD) (two nights Check-in January 28 and Check-out January 30, 2017) and (2) seats at the Pro-Bowl (Section 103/Row X, Seats 31-32). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The prize is
available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives or upgrades. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all airline & hotel incidentals, federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Power52 will NOT provide WiFi, food, or drinks during any part of the trip. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Neither Power52 or any of its business affiliates, employees or officers will be responsible if the Winner is refused entry to the airline, the Pro Bowl, or Hotel and any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. Power52 or any of its business affiliates, employees or officers will also not be responsible for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events or travel after ticketing for any reason beyond its control.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Power52 to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified via email to the email address they submitted on the Contest application by December 23, 2016. Power52 shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely reply to Power52 through email the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Power52 and/or anyone acting on behalf of Power52 or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Power52 reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, spam, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Power52 may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Power52. Power52 reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Power52 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Power52 reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Power52. Subscribers confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Power52 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Howard County AND the State of Maryland, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Howard County, Maryland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental,
or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Power52 3545 Ellicott Mills Dr., Ellicott City, MD 21043, USA. Requests must be received no later than December 21, 2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Power52, 3545 Ellicott Mills Dr., Ellicott City, MD, Howard County, Maryland, USA.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.